BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 11 November 2009

SO SWEET!!!

Yesterday night I came across to Belinda Chee's blog. Then only I found out that she has tied the knot with her 9 years' lover Joe Yeow.They know each other since university.Wow!!! 9 years of relationship man...She's my all time favourite local television host and model. I was darn excited when I view through these two videos.

The Journey So Far... from Belinda Chee

I'd fell in love with this song- At The Beginning by Richard Marx and Donna Lewis . Its lyrics is so touched and the melody shows somehow an indescribable emotional. The video above goes so well with this song integration which edited by herself.Good job Bel...

Belinda & Joe Yeow's Pre-Wedding Picture Montage from Belinda Chee

Bel looks so stunning and gorgeous in her wedding gown, dresses and casual wear pictures.Both of them are so meant to be together and look so perfect for each other.It seems like fairy-tale really exist in this world!

"Congratulation to the love birds Bel & Joe Yeow."


0 comments: