BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 13 November 2009

MOVIES RECOMMENDATION



1# Pisau Cukur
I found this malay movie kindda interesting after I watched the trailer .Plus, it also involved many of my favourite local actresses in this movie such as the pretty Mayan Karin who acts in Pontianak and she's also the endorser of Nescafe commercial, the sweet looking Nur Fazura frm Gol & Gincu and the innocent Liyana Jasmay frm Kami.



2# Twilight: New Moon
I was so excited when I know that Twilight: New Moon is gonna released real soon. Though I'm not a very crazy fan of this movie. I think the storyline of this season will be much
more unexpectable with interesting climax. Co-incidently, it gonna released on a day before my birthday. What a good pre-birthday present no?


3# The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
This is another movie which recommended by one of my friends Nic after I recommended "Pisau Cukur" to him. He claimed that the movie is kindda lame after he watched the trailer, on the hand I think the triler of IODP is interesting. a must watch movie!!!It's gonna released somewhere around Christmas. He invited me along for this coming movie since we have not hang out for almost a year.

0 comments: