BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 10 November 2009

MY TOP 5 TREAT LIST

17 days more countdown to my birthday. Let's make it a little different this time instead of wish list, I'm gonna change it to treat list. Although the following 5 treats may not seems like a dream comes true, but just make it like one okay? LOL


1# Dell Inspiron 13


My recent using laptop brand XXX is causing me lotsa problems and I guess it's time to change a new one . I decided to treat myself an affordable brand new laptop since I'm still a student not much money I could afford to spend for a gadget. Co-incidence I browse through some bloggers's blog and find out that Nuffnang is in collaboration with Dell to give away three Inspiron 13’s to Nuffnangers who take part in this blog post contest. So I think why not to try my luck, maybe I could stand a chance to be the lucky winner.yaya..I knw I'm dreaming.Cut the crap off. Now let me share with you what's so good about this laptop.

Foremost, of course is the attractiveness choice of colours. People who knows me well know that I'm a freak of the colour red. When I first saw the cherry red Dell Inspiron 13, I was like going crazy " Omg!!! I wanna get this for sure."Cherry red is sooo my colour, it brings out my true colour as in personalities-joyful, happiness, lovely and sexiness.

Secondly, is the portable power. I as an advertising student often deal with many creative designing stuff kindda assignments. That's why I'm very particular about the functions of a laptop since after I bought the first one. it's too late to regret though...Dell Inspiron 13 exactly fulfil my wants and needs as it delivers 50% more performances,Intel® Centrino® 2 processor technology that enhanced multitask at a whole different level.

Thirdly, it's always connected. Dell Inspiron 13 enhanced wireless supports up to 802.11n connections.In addition, the Dell™ Webcam Central allows the convenience of video chatting with friends and family with amazing ease. In other words to say,I can connect with anyone at anytime and in anywhere that I prefer with no doubt.

Fourthly, it's the wide vivid display, 13.3 inches to be exact. Plus the 16:9 widescreen format. How awesome to find out that Dell Inspiron 13 has such a widesreen display. For people who are blind without spec on, it's definitely a good news as we don't have to squint or lean up close to read from the screen which might cause us even blinder. a bit the exaggerate..haha

Fifth, with Hi-definition experience. Just add the optional ATI Radeon™ HD 4330 graphics card, and hook up to a LCD TV using the one-cord HDMI connection to enjoy true high-definition cinematic experience. Without paying extra for movie yet still can enjoy the exactly same quality in theatre. Save money!!! typical malaysians love f.o.c no?

2# Branded stuff all over me
Make up: Dior & Mac
Dressing : Prada & Guess
Accessories: Tiffany & Co
Bags : Coach & LV
Heels : Jimmy Choo

3# Volkswagen Bettle in Red

4# Date with the most popular guy in school
Nate Archibald would be the bestest choice ever or maybe Chad Murry Michael as the second alternative.

5# Become the most popular girl in school
With all these treats I mentioned above, I could be the most popular girl in school like Serena and Blair in Gossip Girls. I'll be the fashion icon of the girls and you will find many similar version of Sherry Fam hanging around the campus.

That's my top 5 treats , what bout yours?











0 comments: