BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 3 December 2009

MOS EUPHORIA

Yesterday night dinner at Bostan, Klang was awesome with the buddies. The food there is very delicious especially the steam lala, fried nestum prawn and loh mee. 'm so hungry when I'm typing this.Went to section 14 Mc D to have some chit-chat after dinner.


Tonight, we were hitting to the club. we are just too happening sometime!This was some of us first time to club in MOS Euphoria including myself. The place and music were chun belaka . I'm so definitely gonna come back here again. It was 10 times much better than Poppy I swear.


My gfs Michelle and Quenic.


Girls of the night.


Enjoying to the bitsss!!


This was the actual bunch.


Went to sec 15 Mc D after club.
Goodbye bfs pose. sad case, we sat luin.


U-Fai and Jeff. (goodbye gfs)

That's for all. Good night readers.=)

0 comments: