BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 4 December 2009

LOUIS WONG'S B'DAY

Eunice texted me earlier on that she's gonna fetch me to Meng Tien to celebrate my bro's birthday. I thought it was still early to reach 10pm so I decided to take a nap instead.When I was in my own sweet world, suddenly my phone rang and I picked up. Eunice:" Sher, I already reach your hse." I was like "Omg, I just woke up. Gimme a minute."It was already 10.23pm by the time I changed and without make up somemore. terrible and horrifying looking of the night !!!


Louis was making wish.
May your wish come true, bro! =)


Bro and I.
Look at my without make-up-face!!!


Louis, Derrick and I.
Spot Kit behind with his Heneiken

.

Two leng luis, Steve, Eunice , Louis and I.

Others who were there: Meng Keat, Kian Soon, Mei Kuan, Kah Mun, May, Hui Kin, Jacky, Catherine

HAPPY 23rd BIRTHDAY BRO!!!

0 comments: