BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 15 November 2009

THE SKIRT

The next morning, mum and I headed back to the mall to change the vest. The first thing we did was to go back to the outlet " Code Pink" to check out those displayed vest. The vest that I brought home yesterday was the right colour and the quality is exactly the same. In other word to say I'm the one who has colour blind not the sale girl.wtf Besides that, I didn't go back home with empty hand instead.




the fashionable skirt which seems like a pants

* I spotted a red hand beg and I kept describing how nice is the beg in front of my sis after I back frm the mall.
My smart sis first of all asked me how much is the beg cost. I told her wasn't tht expensive.
She promised to sponsor the beg as my coming birthday present.


0 comments: