BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 19 September 2009

THE UGLY TRUTH

I texted Alice asked if she wanna go for a movie since we haven't really meet up for quite sometimes. She used to be my deskmate in form 2 class Cempaka. I lost contact with her after highschool graduated until one day we bumped into each other in Taman Paramount lrt station. Then from there we get back to each other again.

She offered herself to picked me up after her work from OU and headed back there again for movie.We chatted lotsa our previous highschool memories and update each other about our recent life. And I'm also glad that she found her Mr.right. They have been together almost five years and still counting. envy...

We plan to meet up another time for our girl's talk. 'll update you readers about our GG session.



THE UGLY TRUTH
RATE: 9.5/10

0 comments: