BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 21 September 2009

NEW LIFE BORN



Alice rang me up and asked me if I wanna join them to visit MK's new born baby. I'll love to of course as I love babies and kids sooooo much. She picked me up around 11 pm after she went night market with her bf.I didn't know that MK's house is at Sg.Way and it's nearby my place. Derick came after us. Followed by Ian,Kian Soon, Louis and Poh Yee. It was like a big gathering at her house. Guess what we did there?

You'll never thought of ; it's mahjong and cards. Poh Yee, my another deskmate during form 5 was so surprised to see me. She gave me a warm bear hug and updates each other recent life.Louis and I seems like ntg to chat though.We went in the room to visit the baby after mummy feed him milk.The baby is so tiny little one and dark skin tone just like his dad.

Ian asked to have a look of my handphone when I was texting. I passed it to him.He asked me what's the model while he was halfway playing cards.I told him 'm not really sure. Then he ask me to passed him the phone again.He pressed few button and found out what's the model.it was like magic man!!! I asked him to show me again. He said he's gonna show me once no repeat.Damn fastlah he press the button.I pleased him to show me again then only he slow down and show me.

Ian and Kian Soon went back early around 1 am plus. The rest continued till around 3 am. Derick was the winner of the night. He treated us MC d.So nice of him.=) Meet up my long time no see ex-classmate , Chen Woon with her bf as well. I'm so glad tht everyone is doing good. Derick offered to fetch me home after that since he stayed nearby my place. I'm not close to him so I ask Louis to fetch me home instead.

0 comments: