BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 10 September 2009

SHOCKING NEWS

What's new here? I was totally shocked to see my viewer counter in my blogspot hits up to 11895 from 3647 yesterday night. I thought the counter has problem so I refreshed the page for couple of times.Omfg!!!The sum of total hits was still there.

Recently, I'm so addicted to facebook game-Country Story and Pet Society since everyday's like a free day for me. I've never thought of playing such games as I always claimed tht it's a waste of time.But what to do I'm effing bored and lifeless.

Tmorrow I'm gonna watch The Ugly Truth with my sister and Ann Sze maybe.(waiting for her to confirm if she's joinning us)For your info,I'll be heading to genting on next monday, a 2 days 1 night trip.'m so excited yet nervous now.


Stay tuned for more updates!
xoxo
sherry fam

0 comments: