BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 19 August 2009

WHAT A DAY

Pretty upset and unhappy today. Ring up Eunice for short conversation before heading to Semenyih. Texted Sze after came back and we chatted in msn. I even missed my bus although I was already waiting at the bus stand right after 5pm.what the hell was I thinking?



















forced myself to put on a smile but I failed
























the so called nice pic of the day but blur























thx for darling Sze came all the way frm Damansara Damai just to accompany me























try to tie up a pony tail but it looks fugly

Met up Sheir Er,Vincent and Theng at Kim Gary for our dinner.All the shops has closed by the time we finished our dinner.We didn't get the chance to walk in any single outlets.Oh ya not to forget to inform you guys there's a new club Library launched in The Curve at that night itself.New place to party babies!

Went to my uncle's grocery shop to grab something around 11pm plus.Stand outside of the shop chatted with my aunt and uncle for a while before heading back home.Halfway through chatting I turn around and saw an Indian guy standing opposite facing to my uncle's shop.I thought he was waiting for someone or whatsoever so I didn't give much bother.Until I turn and look at him again..guess what?He show his d and pee in the drain while looking at my direction.Such a pervert!!!Luckily I was with my mom that time if not it's darn scary and dangerous.

0 comments: