BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 18 August 2009

PREVIEW SCREENING


















Yi Qin asked if I wanna join her for movie at night during our lunch time.Since she got free preview screening tickets.So why not?























Orphan is the movie that we (YQ, JJ, Moon & I) gonna watch.
Bumped into many familiar faces frm Sin Chew.























Outfit of the night: Purple floral dress.
Camwhore a little before she came and picked me up.

Thanx Yi Qin for the drive after work and also all the way frm Klang to picked me up to OU.The movie was awesome! Interesting storyline that we didn't expect so.We arrived home kindda late around 11pm plus after the movie.

* They said I look very different in the office compared to outing.
Cause I rarely apply make up and simply dress to work.Who cares?
Nobody gonna see or judge me.If they do,I don't give a damn also.*

0 comments: