BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 29 August 2009

SCHEDULES FULLED

Supposed to go Midvalley to meet up my ns buddies. But I decided not to go at the very last minute due to my laziness to take public transport.

Headed to Follicle Hairdressing new launch as Jeen invited us. Surprised to see someone there as well.

After that, went to OU to watch Penny Tai's mini signature concert. I had sixth sense that I will meet someone there because he is one of those darn carzyyyy fans of her.



Look who I bumped into.

It's Alvinyap (thedarn crazyyy fan) and Snowy.
My sixth sense was sooo right.


The crowd wasn't that happening in the evening.



The girl who tagged me along.



Penny and two host on stage.
Undeniable she has a very good voice.
I personally think that she sings better than fish leong.
but I just don't get it why fish is more popular than her.

Went for dinner then shopping spree.


Camwhored while Pui Yi was trying on clothes in fitting room.



My recent carried love handbag.



0 comments: