BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 28 August 2009

LAST DAY OF INTERNSHIP

Here comes to an end for my internship. Last day seems to be more fun than usual as I get to involve in Sin Chew Daily's 80th Anniversary Dinner at Thean Hou Temple.Had photo session with those who I know in the company before heading to the temple.check out facebook for more pictures! So I'm gonna let the pictures do the talking this time. Enjoy people!



Say sayonara to my new employee pass.
No more longer to wear it anymore.



Welcome to taiwan food festival.
Jolin Tsai and err I don't know who's the guy are the embassadors of this festival.


The Ice Jelly is sort of different from what we could get frm night market.Nice one!!!


Yeap. I'm a rabbit zodiac borned baby.
You can assumed how old am I now.hints!!!


Pity the bull!!!LOL


Yue Lao arrr Yue Lao..
Is my Mr.right here yet????


Guan Yin Niang Niang


Tour Taiwan 2008-2009


Sin Chew 80th Anniversary


We did 1400 packs of packaging in two days.
I claimed that we were working like a machine!
Remind me of the Kit-Kat's advertisement though.LOL


Taiwan tradition dance at the entrance to welcome our guests of the night.



Best regards,
to all the lovely people I knew in Sin Chew.
Thank you for being so nice and taking care of me.
Best wishes to all of you.Hope to see you guys real soon.
Take care.



0 comments: