BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 2 August 2009

KINDDA SUNDAY-LESS

Have no choice but to stay at home for my lovely Sunday since mummy don't allow me to go KL.What can I do besides continue to my dreamland until U-Fai call me up to go for lunch together. I ordered a glass of cincau mix soya bean and seafood toyam soup.Felt strengthless after taking the food and drinks. gosh... really took me some time to recover frm it























Yum cha session at Kayu, Aman Suria with a bunch of my secondary ex-classmates. Yian is back frm Australia so of course have to gather for some updates.U-Fai joined as well for the very first time. Florence, Wai Mun, Koon Wah , Shennie and Yian already there once we arrived. Followed by Thian Jeen , Jonathan and Lee Teng. Suet wanted to come but too bad non of us remember the way to her hse so tak jadi to join us. While Pui didn't know there's a gathering happening until Yian and I called her. She rushed back frm Kepong and came quite late.late as in the session was almost end...U-Fai and I purposely waited till the minute she came then we chiao home.

"Cheok, why I just arrived and you wanna go back already?" Pui
"We purposely one mah." U-Fai and I giggled
"Cheok,I fetch you home."Pui
"I follow his car." I pointed at U-Fai

0 comments: