BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 15 December 2009

SELF NOTE



No mobile phone using is allowed for today,
though I wish I could at least do some chatting .
I managed to control myself for the damn whole day,
without distracted by the hp while revision was going on.
Went to bed at 11.30pm try to get some sleep peacefully,
woke up after an hour deal to stressfulness. scream*
Received someone text message around 1.15am,
ask me to rest early and do my best for exam tomorrow.
Actually I wasn't asleep at that time,
but I refused to reply till my bloody exam is done.
Since I couldn't get myself back to sleep,
so I decided to flip through my notes once again.
I always felt guilt for not spending enough time on studies,
when there's available time space a day/night before exam.
Summarized my lecturer notes to a shorter one,
and get back to sleep around 4 am and woke up around 6am.
Overall I could say I've no enough sleep at all.
Tired shit!!!!

0 comments: