BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 27 November 2009

MUA 22ND B'DAY

Omfg!!! I've turned to 22 years old so fast. Time flies seriously! Had dinner with few of my closest gfs at OU,The Garden. It was my first time to dine in this restaurant. The ambience's comfy with the white and green as the main theme colour. I love it so much especially the displayed white pianos. Alice came there just to passed me the present. hw sweet of her. =)


Dolled up myself before heading to OU


Suet, Pui, Xin & I


Sometimes I love her sometimes I don't, but still we always care for each other.


We used to be the so called "double-dolls" during form 2, till now we can still click well. not bad kan?


We are yet too far frm each other cause seldom meet, but close in the heart.


The night ended with my long time awaited movie Twilight: New Moon.Rate: 9/10


Thanx to Jeremih, mua sis, Alice , Eunice and Suet for the b'day gifts.

0 comments: