BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 7 October 2009

MOVIE & K SESSION

Venue: Berjaya Time Square
Time: 1pm

Sorry peeps! I was half an hour late. Shocked to see few of my not-so-closecoursemates there. Rupa-rupanya they (Charlie, Lai Yoke, SL, CY & Nats) bumped into each other at the cinema. Sook Lin was tagged along since she wanna watch G-Force as well. Went Mc D to have our brunch.


Rate : 6/10
Wasn't concentrate on the show due to busy texting.

Meet up C & LY after movie. Shopped around digital centre since she wanna get something. Headed to Sg.Wang after that.Bumped into my one and only same age cousin sis, Ai Chin on the road. She was so shocked to see me.

5 hrs non-stop sing k session in Neway



Nats
& Sherry


CY & Sherry



My advance birthday present frm the buddies.
Not the yogurt drink but the baby doll.


So into the song until the eyes also couldn't open.



Trixie wanna sing as well after she saw me sing.


I feed her with fruit tart.



We drank 10 glasses of honey lemon plus other drinks in 5hours. wtf



0 comments: