BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 22 October 2009

LAST MINUTE OUTING

Was chatting on msn with Jaclyn. Suddenly clubbing plan came across my mind since it was thursday, ladies night. Of course Jaclyn was tagged along with me due to she was pretty bored at home. Then we texted the rest to see if they wanna join us for the night. Unfortunately most of them refused to go as they have to wake up early to work or class in the next morning. (msn alert) Wayne, the clubber online. I ask him if he wanna club that night. He misunderstood that I know he is going to club.He is going to Zouk, Shennie as well. I ask him if he could show us the way to Zouk since he stay nearby my area. Jaclyn only have 15 minutes to rush herself to my house. She even done her make up in the car!!!! Wayne arrived my house around 10.55pm and Jaclyn drove my car to follow his back.


Frankly speaking I don't really join him out usually. This was the first time I guess. He even pay the parking fee for us. How gentleman of him!!! He was kindda cool and quiet that night maybe due to we have long time didn't meet up and not that close as before. That was just the beginning. =P He went in the club while Jaclyn and I waited for Shennie to come.


Shennie, Sherry, Jaclyn , Josh/ George?


Wayne and I
We were both at the member's bar.
How silly was I to search for him in other corners.LOL


Jaclyn and I


Shennie and I


Omg!!!Spot the girl on my left.
She is one of my junior during highschool.
" Are you from Taman S.E.A.?" the girl
"Ya." Me
"You're year 87, I'm year 88. I'm Chong Pui Shan."the girl
[Shocking expression]" Oh!!! You look so different."Me
"Clubbing mahhh." PS

We went murni for supper with Wayne after club. He treat us again.=) Had a very nice conversation that night with him to update a bit here and there.


0 comments: