BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 30 September 2009

COMPLICATED



Complicated is between single and in a relationship

Confused is the feeling now running all over me. I don't know what the hell is with him. But all I know is that I already fall in love with this guy. My feeling for him is real. I hardly fall in love with someone I swear. This time he made things change or maybe not.As days goes by, things doesn't seems right as what it was anymore.

His texts and words of content were getting lesser and lesser.Even worse when he dissapear halfway of coversation.Sometimes made me doubt and suspecting what the hell is he doing and where is he at that very moment.'m being such a jerk to wait for his texts every day and night.I even took the initiative to text him first sometimes.wtf

I understand if he couldn't reply my text due to he's busy with his work. How bout after work??Are you really that tired to even gimme a text?You said billion times that you like me and love me. Do you ever meant what you say? I admit that I hurt you so much before this. If this is the revenge I'm gonna get,I'll just accept it.

I was touched by what you have done for me so far.Bought another phone and line just to text amd call me,checked my report till late 3am after your work although you were tired,reload for me when my phone is out of credit, and brought me medicine when you know I was ill.And what's the hugs and kisses mean???I really don't get you seriously.

I don't know if I should continue this or just get out of it. It's always the opposite feeling when you thought things are going smooth but it's not actually.I don't need anything from you and I won't ask for more. All I want is as long as you love me and spend time with me, that's more than ever enough.

0 comments: