BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 25 September 2009

WEDDING DINNER & YC SESSION

Venue: Tai Thong, Kepong
Time: 7pm
Purpose: Cousin Ai Rene's wedding dinner



Camwhored in the car



double "hei" on red box.



non- halal!!!



three years old niece- Tian Tian and my cousin brother.



Ai Rene with the cousin sisters.



cousin Ai Rene with the aunties.


Venue: Pappa Rich, Kepong
Time : 11pm
Purpose : Yc with the juniors


waiting for the bunch to decide where to yc


my form 6 juniors.



oufit of the night:
* white layered dress with black ribbon
* black legging

Nic asked me to join him with his friends to Genting for a short while. Unfortunately, uncle don't allow cousins and I to join since was kindda late. Plus, I had to overnight at my cousin place so better not ruinned uncle's temper if not he will halau me home.LOL

0 comments: