BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 9 August 2009

THE PROPOSAL



















The pair of new cloth shoes was driving me darn crazy before I could get out frm my house.I was effing frustrated cause I failed to fit my foot into it. It took me about 15 minutes to wear it.wtf right?I know... Ended up I missed the bus just the minute I walked out the gate.I waited for another hour at the bus stand.wtf again!!!























As usual long queue at the cinema counters cause it was Sunday.Luckily I managed to get 2.20pm show but it was second row frm the front.who cares as I was craving to watch since the preview shown in cinema.Coming up next would be My Ghost of Girlfriends Past, Up and Orphan.

Went for brunch at Wendy's and shopped around since the time is still early.(Time for the movie)I thought it was some kindda normal love story at first, I didn't expect much therefore.It blew my so called perception away after I watched.This movie is more than you could expect, with its combination of laughter and romantic scenes.One word best to describe 'AWESOME!'It was an amazing Popcorn Sunday I claimed.























Took a rest after I got home.

THINGS THAT I BOUGHT:























Black dress with polka-dots on.


















'I love my boss secretly' tee. plan to wear this to the office..lol




0 comments: