BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 8 May 2010

CLEAN & CLEAR

My love for you has decreasing and reducing slowly.
I'm not sure to thanx or to blame you for making me feel this way.
Probably thanx cause I won't be suffer from the pain of thinking of you,
or probably might be blame cause I still have feelings for you though not that much anymore.

I have been putting lotsa time and effort hoping for something that's unsure.
My intention is to capture your attention. Ya, I did attract your attention but so what?
I don't see you taking action to remedy the situation. I was and am hoping for positive change.
Putting such 'effort' is not as easy as you thought it would be. You might think this is my choice.

Tomorrow is the date that I used to always count alone cause you'll never remember.
I wonder if you remember what's the crap date is all about and it's not Mother's Day OKAY!!!!
I decided to give you some room tonight to think carefully what do you want actually and gimme an answer by tomorrow. There's no answer in between pls! Make it clear for both of us.



I'm craving for pink cotton candy now.
Wtf...what's wrong with me?
Maybe as what Kelly claimed 'The female thinggie.'

0 comments: