BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 18 April 2010

MOVE SHAKE DROP

A sudden call from Georgina on Friday night.
" Sher, where are you?"
" At home."
"Let's go!!!"
"Huh???Let's go?"
"Yea, let's go!!!"
" Where?"
" Club which is in Bangsar."
" Oh okay."



Usually daddy don't allow me to dress up so low cut and with mini skirt.
I insisted to dress in such way with the reason " I broke up!!!!I'm the queen of the day. I wanna do whatever I like."
He gimme a smile and let me go off with 'no eye see' expression.
Mummy as usual with her quote" Aiyo!!! You don't behave as an university student lah."



The red sweater just to cover before I go out so tht daddy and mummy stop mumbling.

Travis came by with Geor around 11pm. Then we went to pick up Gary and Suki before headed to Mist Club. This was the first time I step into this club. No comment...


Girls' generation!!!!
Geor, Sher & Suki



Get high!!!
Look at Suki expression.


Geor and mua


Travis and mua


Jia Zhang and mua

Bumped into highschool mate coincidently.
He came by and ask if I was from Mawar class in Taman S.E.A .
I said yeah. Couldn't believe that he still remember me.



Adrian and mua


Gary and mua



'm so so so sorry mummy and daddy.
Your girl gone wild that night with the mixture of alcohol and cigarette.


Sunday
Had brunch with U-Fai then went home to get my sweater and headed to OU for movie.

0 comments: