BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 23 April 2010

EXPIRED MOVIES


I had a dream that seems so real

We went to this cinema which show

expired movies that we had missed

those movies you promised to watch with me

I was darn excited cause we could

find back what we have missed together

You asked me which movie I wanted to watch

The scene was so real to be fake

I wish that I could hold back the dream

at least I am happy that you are still with me

your warm hand is holding mine

but dream is always dream

it will never come true unless...

there is no unless for us I know

I miss what we missed...

I do miss you all the time

It might sound ridiculous to you

or maybe a joke or fool

Cause you will never understand the feeling

to miss a person is hard

to hate a person is even more difficult

that's why I choose to miss you

for the very minimum I know

I had never regret for loving you

No matter what people around me said

I am still the girl who believe in you

No matter what....





0 comments: