BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 1 March 2010

FINALLY YOU CAME


I wonder if you still read my blog like you used to..

I don't know what had happened for the past week.
Everything seems so not right, on and off.
I cried and skipped classes just to avoid from the crowd.
Nightmares kept me awake often since that day.
You came at night after days though.
I was so worried and scared to see you when you told me you were on the way to my house.
Cause I really don't know what's gonna happen next and the awkwardness that might occur.
We had a long conversation on that night..It has been sometimes we did that.
I could see your eyes were red while trying to settle our problems.
From there, I could feel something but it's indescribable and unexplainable.

I feel so warm and comfortable when you hug me from behind.
I miss how much talking to you at night before we go to bed.
I miss looking at your serious expression when telling me "bedtime story".
I like when you hold my hands and not letting go.
I miss cuddle with you and fall asleep with your smell.

I found those feelings all back on that night...I really do.


0 comments: